WFXG-TV FOX54, Augusta's home for the World Series and NFL Football, has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive to manage and grow existing business, as well focusing on prospecting and closing new business. We are looking for a relationship builder with experience in selling multimedia advertising plans and sponsorships.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with agencies and clients while driving revenue to achieve monthly goals
- Close new and incremental business
- Understand and interpret business objectives and advertising strategies of clients in order to help them achieve those objectives through effective use of our product portfolio
- Prepare, schedule and deliver sales presentations
- Must be willing to work in Augusta, GA and the surrounding area
- Some regional travel may be required occasionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Products including but not limited to Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good driving record
- One-three years of sales experience is required
- Experience in advertising sales and/or planning is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Team player, who is flexible to changing needs to daily business
- Ability to work in a rapid-pace environment
Qualified applicants, please apply ASAP, include your resume and references.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background check required. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply, send an email along with your resume to Jay Wilhelm (firstname.lastname@example.org).