WFXG FOX54 is hiring a Full Time Production Assistant to perform a variety of duties associated with live newscast production and master control operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Construction, set-up maintenance, installation and operation of props, lighting, mics, prompter, robotic and ENG cameras and other production equipment
- Digital video editing for news, web and social media
- Video editing and ingest for programming and commercials as part of master control operations
- Assist technical directors as needed.
- Create graphics for newscasts and post-production using programs like Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- Must have good technical and communication skills
- Typing and good spelling skills; as well as attention to detail necessary
- Must be able to climb ladder and lift up to 40 pounds
- Scheduled hours will vary and will include weekends, holidays
- Be dependable and prompt
Lockwood Broadcast Group and WFXG-TV FOX 54 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Please send resumes for this position to Local News Manager, Mark Rosen: MRosen@wfxg.com.