Please apply through Indeed with the link attached!
An ideal candidate for this position is someone who is energetic, possess excellent communication skills, portrays a professional image, and is willing to work as a team player.
Must be available for alternating shifts, including Saturdays.
- Provide excellent guest service experiences for clients while they are at the spa.
- Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival.
- Monitor daily spa treatment appointments and prepare accordingly.
- Oversee check-in and checkout procedures, including appointments and financial transactions.
- Actively listen and promptly resolve requests and concerns.
- Coordinate communication between guests and staff
- Promote all spa treatments and retail products offered.
- Keep spa neat & tidy, to include laundry services.
- Customer service drive
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Professional presentation
- Basic computer and math skills
- Willingness to work as a team.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Employee discount
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person